So I started with some wire work I was playing with months ago - the bird nest and the paper beads I made that I had not used and added them to a fiber art piece. The base is felt with cloth and fibers covered with tulle and stitched together. Then I burned holes from the back side and embroidered around the holes and added a little surface stitching and the beads. I am very pleased with the result. If you get the chance I hope you will play along with us! :)
And some art journal pages - We are working on multiple layers in this week - building up to 12 on one page - I am struggling a bit not to let them get muddy and have had to paint over parts and rework - but I am learning a lot and enjoying the process. It is harder than I thought to work in such a random way - without an idea of what I want the end result to be.