Monday, February 2, 2009

Sweet Treats at Scrapmuse

The collection from Scrapmuse is so adorable this month! I thought I would share a couple of the layouts I made with the kit preview.


Em is wearing my scarf on one of the colder days we have had this winter - I don't have hardly any winter photos, so I quickly grabbed the camera!

The kit photo - lots of goodies here and the add-ons were fab - I had to get it all!


Another layout with the kit - Em was 9 months old here - look at how chubby she was!!


I spent most of the weekend with paint on my hands, playing with my art journal - here is a page I finished - My first time drawing human figures - so I made it easy and just did it from the back. ;)


We actually had a date night on Friday - only I started getting sick on the way home and then Mark was sick on Sunday - so not so romantic! lol Thanks for taking the time to visit! I'll be by to see you all soon. Happy Monday! :)

16 comments:

  1. What great layouts you made, Lucy!
    And that entry for your art journal is fabulous!!
    You are so very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent layouts and great art journal page. Love that kit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Lucy I am soooo sorry you got sick on your date night...that rots!!!

    Love the pages you made! Em is just too cute! I love the blue swirl lollipop? How cute is that!!! Hope you are feeling better!

    I sent you an email....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucy, these layouts are fantastic! Love all the dimension you create! Beautiful. Em is adorable. And that journal page is beautiful!
    ~Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucy, these LO are gorgeous! Love the first one very much! Great pic... and lovely design.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow love, love, love your art journal page.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful LO's, I love those flowers on the first one ... and omg, that art journal page is awesome, I so love the look of that! I tried something like that last weekend, but I just don't have it in me :-(
    xxx Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful layouts! I really love your art journal!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The art journal page is just beautiful and i love your newest LO. You ust keep getting better and better!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic pages! And I saw your fabulous work in Somerset Memories. WTG Lucy!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the first layout 'thinking'. That pic of Em is so pretty and your journal page is awesome. Great drawing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Em is such a doll at any age !!!!

    Fab layouts and details !

    Hope you're much better by now !

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh that flower is gorgeous. so glad to come here, i always love it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lucy, you are so GOOD!! I am always in awe when looking at your work!! Sorry about your sickie date night - you guys will have to try again ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.