Saturday, February 28, 2009

RAK winners, new sneaks.....

Some peeks at what I am working on with the March kit from Scrapmuse. The design team call is still going on - I think through March 15th, if you are thinking of trying out!

Emma and I did the drawing this morning for my Blogaversary RAK and the winner is :

And Emma liked drawing the names so much I decided I would also send some of my handmade flowers to someone:


Email me your addresses, ladies!! crafty75@gmail.com And I'll get your goodies out to you!

Yesterday Em came out of her room dressed like this and asked - Mom, Don't you want to take my picture for the internet? lol She loves for me to read 'her' comments to her. I think I have created a monster!

Also playing with my art journal pages in the AJ102 class with Dina Wakely - I am having so much fun! The first class was on working with a motif - here is what I created - you know about my love affair with the dress form. ;) The next class is on adding self-protraits to your work....hmmmm. I am a little nervous about that one.


Hope you all had a wonderful week and enjoy the weekend! I am going out for dinner and a movie tonight with Mark and friends!! See you soon! :)

13 comments:

  1. Yep... we're definitely kindred spirits :-) OMG, em is just too stinkin' cute, I love that photo! My kids will do that sometimes, too - if they think they're being cute, they'll say, "mommy, go get your camera" lol. Love your sneaks and can't wait to see more!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emma looks so cute! Love her choosen outfit.

    Your art journal is looking great. You really have great talent!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Emma, you do look very cute!!!!

    Love, love, love your Dina class work. So jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. woo hoo I won the flowers! Thanks so much Lucy!

    I love that flower and those tights in the sneak peek. Can't wait to see the whole thing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love that pic! She is soooooooo cute! I love your ART pieces.... so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful new pics of Em!!!!what a little diva ! lol

    beautiful art pages with the dressforms !

    can't wait to see the full reveal of your Mar kit now !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Emma...you are just so adorable! Love the outfit you picked out!!!

    Lucy, can't wait to see the layouts you made, I am sure they are going to be beautiful!

    what a gorgeous job you did on Dina's class! You are so talents!!!
    Have a great week !!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Emma is just adorable!!!
    Thanks once again for some great inspiration! I am loving your AJ and those flowers are just way cool!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Emma,
    You are the perfect little "Flower Child". You look so pretty in pink.
    Love,
    Great Aunt Linda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Emma... You Look Beautiful!!!!!!
    Pretty little lady!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh Laa Laa Miss Emma! You are just as pretty as a flower in that get up! See you soon...XO Miss Nan

    ReplyDelete
  12. was that my name!? that emma is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.