Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Scrapping again...

The progress in my room had to take a back seat for a couple of days so I could play along with a couple of challenges. ;) The sorting is still ongoing - and flowers, buttons, embellishments and paper are now organized by color. Yay!!! What is left you might wonder? A LOT!

One at Bad Girls - Wendy started a 72 hour challenge. I combined it with the January challenge at Websters. The photo doesn't take center stage here because I wanted to make the resolution the most important. Loving that Tim Holtz clock mask!!



This one is for Color Combos and Pencillies 117, two of my faves for inspiration. Emma loves band-aids, she thinks they are a fashion accessory. lol I used my new Slice to cut the scalloped circles! Fun!!


Hope you are all having a great week! See you soon! :)

18 comments:

  1. i love your websters res. i am working on mine. geez, girl, you just blow me away! love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Your work is so inspiring to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome work Lucy!!! I really love the first lo, it is so funkt and different!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucy,
    I love that first layout. Great look with the ticket and the clock.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous work, Lucy. Your work is very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow!! Your layouts are GORGEOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love all your latest work!
    especially the fabric journal piece in the post below!
    I love your fun style!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pages, Lucy! I SO love your Webster's challenge page. I want to play along with that so badly, but haven't had the chance yet. Don't want to let that one slip by. I am completely inspired by yours.
    Love your color combo/pencillines page, too. Such a cute design! Love the photo, too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful layouts, Lucy!!
    Challenges are always so fun to play along with!

    ReplyDelete
  10. As always Lucy, WOW! I came on here to tell you about the link Tim Holtz left, and it's Bad Girls! shoulda known you'd already know about it, it's just up your street, gorgeous gorgeous layouts on there and on here. love these two, especially the time one. love that mask.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lucy..love loving the clock and all your beautiful use of color! Of course I love your LO of Em's little pink shoes.....You are inspiring me to get moving creatively again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. lucy, i'm a huge, huge face of your work!!! these layouts are gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just LOVE your 72 hour layout.. I need that clockmask for myself =) Just beautiful.. and I love all the rose moka action on the bandaid lo =) YOu rock lucy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the masking and the clear ticket on the first layout...gorgeous job Lucy!!

    Oh and look at those adorable little feet!!!! How cute!!!!
    Love them both Lucy!!!

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love these layouts. The first one is beautiful and I love the subtleness in the colors. The second is so fun with all those fun colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMG, fantastic work.

    Love them both.

    Nic
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.