Thursday, December 18, 2008

Teresa Collins Goodies and OLW fave!

I have been playing with the Teresa Collins products that I received from Create My Keepsake as GDT this month. Just thought I would share what I have completed so far.

Emma behind the camera again - (she assured me she wouldn't drop it) - this was with no tri-pod- I was amazed!

One about me! 'shock' I layered and distressed the background paper and added some lace peeping out - I made the red flower with tissue paper, the journaling is printed on a transparency it reads:

A few of my details- Me: loving, strong, messy, passionate, vibrant, kind, sarcastic, blessed, colorful, stubborn, friendly, funny. I love: music, reading, color, my family, laughing, coffee, flowers, romance, scrapping, nature, paint, earrings, dessert, movies, art and life, only not necessarily in that order. It's my life - it's not perfect but it is wonderful and always interesting, at least I think so. ;D This is me.


And one of Em and her birdhouses that she painted. I added some paint under the main photo mat and some stitching - that has been my thing lately!


I was selected as the favorite at OLW this week with my mixed media layout - Little Miracle. Yay!! I won some fun digi stuff!


I still have to do my Christmas wrapping but have finished my shopping. That feels so wonderful! Hope you all have a great weekend and are ready to celebrate the holidays with your loved ones! I can't believe it is the last week before Christmas, so, if I don't see you before - May you have a blessed and merry Christmas!

13 comments:

  1. It's absolutely beautiful ! I love the first one more, but they're all very nice !

    ReplyDelete
  2. WoW Lucy, Em is getting so good with that camera!, She is going to be just like her mama. Layouts are just gorgeous as always,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love that OLW layout! No wonder they chose you! Your TC layouts are awesome too! wtg!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love what you did with the Crush line, I mean really love it! Best of luck with the CMK DT contest!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can see why yours was picked - gorgeous, lucy!! You are also doing amazing things with the TC - can't wait to see what else you come up with!! Have a great weekend, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it that you used the TC Crush for non romantic layouts so far ! lol ! I might re-think getting them ! lol

    Congrats on the OLW win ! woohoo ! love your mixed media siggy style !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on being selected over at OLW! That layout is gorgeous :o)

    The Teresa Collins ones are beautiful too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love what you did with the Tersea Collins papers. GOrgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Lucy,

    I just love your new LO's with Teresa Collins... I love here stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I absolutely love that picture of you that Emma took!!! She is a natural with the camera, following in your Mom's footsteps!
    All three of these layouts came out beautiful Lucy! Love the lace under popping out on yours.
    did you use bubble wrap to get the look of dots on Emma's layout or is that a stamp?
    I have one more thing left to get for Christmas and then I am all done too. Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely AMAZING Lucy! Love all your LOs and your kit is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  12. YOu are totally rocking the Scrapping World these days. I was so stoked for you when I saw your layout pop up on OLW, I adore it so much

    ReplyDelete
  13. Totally in love with these WOW..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.