Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Scrapmuse December Reveal and a Challenge

I am hosting a challenge at Scrapmuse this month with a really nice RAK - all you have to do is create a LO using the word 'thankful' and post it here by December 31 to enter. My LO for the challenge is below.

I used my December Kit from Scrapmuse to create it and I am loving the vintagey holiday feel to this kit. I made some flowers by just punching about 6 with my flower punch and putting a decorative brad in the center - I misted them with Glimmer Mist and scrunched them for some dimension. I even used some cardboard in the layers, too.



Here is a photo of the kit and all the goodies! Love that flocked paper and the glimmer mist!

I'll share some other LOs I made with it later on. Hope you are having a fun creative week! :)

4 comments:

  1. Lucy..Your LO is so pretty and captures the moment so well. I LOVE the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goooooorgeous!! And a HUGE congrats on the pub in Sew Somerset - amazing work! I can't believe this is your first pub - i'm sure it will be first of many!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucy this is gorgeous! what a treasure to have such a priceless photo!!!
    Looks like a great challenge and prize. I will be away for the weekend scrapping my heart out so I will not be able to join the challenge.
    Have a great weekend my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.