Friday, December 5, 2008

Pencil Lines, OLW, an award and a tag

I played along with a couple of challenges this week. Pencil Lines had a great sketch by Ingvild Blome. Here is my take on the sketch.

I love this photo of Emma's lips - I have always said they were like little rosebud lips. She loved this!


The word of the week from OLW is miracle. I created this mixed media layout from what was left from my Scrapmuse kit this month - I cut the paper into 3" squares - glued then onto chipboard, covered with gel medium and then painted it with gesso and shaded with a charcoal pencil. I layered some paint through punchinella and some cardboard. I traced around the glimmer mist trees from the kit and shaded them with charcoal.



Also I need to thank Ame for this 'I love your blog' award!! Thanks,

I love your blog too and appreciate your giving me this award!
I was tagged by Brooke and need to list 7 random facts about me - as I haven't done this for a while - here it goes....
1. I am extremely messy. Not a surprise to any of my readers - I am sure.
2. I love color - the more the better!
3. I am 33. And it feels pretty good!
4. I have a serious paper and embellishment addiction. ;D
5. Being a mom is the most important thing in my life.
6. I want to travel more.
7. I have a slightly obsessive personality - when I get into something I really obsess. (like scrapbooking)
Ok, enough about me! lol I hope everyone has a fun and fabulous weekend!! I am off to blog hop now! See ya!

12 comments:

  1. Great layouts and list, Lucy!
    It's great to learn more about you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those lo's are gorgeous! wow, i just love them

    it was fun reading your tag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE THAT MIRACLE LAYOUT GIRL! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are awesome layouts!! I love all your techniques you did!

    ReplyDelete
  5. your layouts are both awesome as ever, just gorgeous, love the rosebud lips photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. We have a lot in common :-) Those layouts are both stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome layouts! Love the "Miracle" layout. Oh yeah, did I mention....Awesome layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful pages, Lucy! I just love all the artsy techniques on your miracle page. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These layouts are great. I had to smile over those little puckered lips in the first one....too cute. Love the second layout. it is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous Lucy

    mmmmmm bubble wrap!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.