Monday, December 8, 2008

Lots of Good News

Lisa at Create My Keepsake just let me know that I will be the guest designer for December!!

I am so excited- I get to work with this new line by Teresa Collins!! Good thing I already have lots of pink pictures! lol


This is the LO I created for the contest -


Also - got a request from Somerset Memories for 2 of my layouts for publication!! WooHoo!! So, I have been flying high this weekend! Thanks for sharing in my excitement!

We are getting ready to decorate our Christmas tree tonight - hope to get some good pics. Hope you had a fun weekend! Mark is happy - the Gators won the SEC!!! On Sunday I took Emma to a birthday tea party where the girls dressed up in costumes - she wore her Tinkerbell costume without the wings. So adorable!! We stopped in at Walgreens on our way to the party and 2 of the cashiers were pretending they thought she was really Tinkerbell. She believed them and on the way out, whispered to me...Mom, those ladies REALLY thought I WAS Tinkerbell...she was so thrilled. It was so sweet of those ladies to make my baby's day! I'm off to see what everyone has been up to over the weekend! See you!

18 comments:

  1. Congratulations again on winning the GDT at CMK!! You're layout was wonderful and I was so excited that you won!
    Congrats, too, on the publication-- very exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wooooooooooooooo congrats on everything, very much deserved too!! this is another gorgeous layout as well, love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, i'm so excited you'll be the guest designer this month, big congrats my friend!! Can't wait to see what you do with the TC! Congrats on the pub, too! Somerset seems to be right up your alley with all the mixed media and gorgeous layouts they have!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous layout! I love the ribbon you used. Huge congrats on the pubs and the CMK guest design team opportunity. I am sure you will create some beautiful things.

    Tell your hubby I am happy Florida won too. Not because I am a Gator fan, but because I am an Auburn fan. I did NOT want to see Alabama win. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog looks great! Congrats on the guest DT spot. Love your layout.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on GDT at CMK!!! Very well deserved! And I love your style! And congrats on the pub too!
    I love the Tinkerbell story! How cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Came over to say "CONGRATS" for winning the GDT at CMK. I knew you will win with this gorgeous LO!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Lucy! I knew your layout was a winner! Look at you go!!!! :) Congrats girl! And awesome news about publication!
    ~Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on all your good news, Lucy! I just love your CMK entry. Beautiful, beautiful colors and design. I love how you threw some touches of yellow in there. I have such a hard time with that color, and am amazed at how other people can use it so well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats Lucy ! Taht's awesome !

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome layout & creation , Lucy ! I'm so glad you won ! Congrats !

    ReplyDelete
  12. woho.. congrats girl.. Your layout is awesome.. I look forward to seeing what you´ll do as a GDT..

    ReplyDelete
  13. YIPPPPPEEEE LUCY!!!!
    HUGE congrats on the pubs in Somerset...my favorite magazine...YOU ROCK GIRLFRIEND!
    Can't wait to see what you do with the kit from CMK....I love all the pink!
    I am sooo happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi there...

    I just wanna say you are awesome!!
    You inspire me so much...

    I'll put you on my bloglist so I can see all your work when you're updated it!!

    Love it!!

    (Bad Girl TerrorToet)

    ReplyDelete
  15. CONGRATS on guest DT...how exciting!! LOVE that layout..wowsers!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. i just adore that lo! and look at all those awesome goodies you get! woot woot! and a pub? you are on a roll.

    ReplyDelete
  17. congrats Lucy.
    I have a little something on my blog for you.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Lucy! Congratulations, I am so happy for you, I think all your work is great! I went to this place in Orlando today called "Cafe Tu Tu Tango" they have artist that perform all kinds of different things will you eat and there was alot of altered art on the walls, anyway i thought of you and thought i would drop you a line. I am so out of the loop, I am doing alittle with my scapbooking, but with Mason, Christmas and Holly's Wedding in Feb, I haven't had alot of time. Miss Seeing You and Emma just gets prettier everyday, Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.