Monday, November 17, 2008

Sort of Creative Weekend

Well, in between trying to recover from my neck and shoulder (see previous post) I caught a respiratory thing from Mark and am coughing as I type - aren't you glad you can't catch it through the computer? ;D And not to be complaining to much because I did have a good weekend anyway. :)

I got busy and made some new LOs to share...this one was kind of hard to photograph so please excuse the poor photos - the background is one of those KI Memories sheers - Love those!! I played around with altering this photo and just tried to have fun with it.







I think this photo is so hilarious!! Emma gave Kholin (her cousin) a kiss and the expression on his face is priceless!! I made this in less than an hour in a crop at SIS this weekend. You gathered a list of supplies and then completed the steps - so quick and fun!


I do have 2 more to share but will have to get to them later - Hope everyone had a great weekend. :)

4 comments:

  1. ooh, i love those layouts! fabulous job on the first one and the 2nd one I just love that photo! you couldn't have scrapped it better! I sure hope you get to feeling better! nothing is worse than trying to recover from one thing to be slammed with the flu...yuck! I feel for ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucy, these turned out so great! Love the painted image on the sheer and the mushrooms are too cute! And the buttons on the trees are the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucy!!!!! I love these creations of yours!!!! You have inspired me to do some sheer los!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great. Love the first one and how you altered the photo...very cool :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.