Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Quick Update

Just a quick update - I have been so sick! I had a allergic reaction to some Lysol with my cold and that started an asthma flare-up and I have had no energy to do anything and uncontrollable coughing when I talk - you can imagine how difficult that has been! Emma has been a brave and busy little nurse - getting me drinks and patting on my arm- I am so happy to see such a sweet loving side to her personality. The dyes from my papers are aggravating my lungs so I just have a couple of LOs I did last week to share.

This was for Color Combos Galore - Emma wasn't quite as enthused about trick-or-treating when she realized she had to go door to door. lol The little owls are from my friend, Mahlin! Thanks!






Beauty - is for the November challenge at inspireMe - for non-event journaling. I have written a few of my thoughts on beauty to Emma - mostly about the importance of inner beauty over outer.
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone - hope you have a wonderful day tomorrow with your friends and family. I am especially thankful for my family this year - what a blessing they are in my life.
I'll be around later to check in on everyone and see what you have been up to! :) Anyone going shopping on Black Friday? You could not pay me enough money to go shopping on Friday!! Good luck to anyone who attempts it! ;D

8 comments:

  1. So sorry that you are so sick Lucy. You little one sounds like she's being a good nurse to mommy.

    Those 2 los are wonderful but I especially love the last lo.

    Take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow, these are gorgeous! I love the little hanging things on the tree on the first one! that tree is gorgeous! Have a happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Lucy, you poor thing! I was wondering if you were okay because I have been checking your blog and you didn't have anything posted, so I knew something had to be wrong!! I hope you feel better real soon!!!
    such a cute halloween layout of Em! Love the glitter tree!
    the 2nd one is simply adorable! Really cute flower and I am loving that little house.
    Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hope you are feeling better soon Lucy. The layouts are gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow your 2 pages! They are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, you poor thing Lucy! Are you feeling better now? Gorgeous layouts, as always!! Too funny that em wasn't too keen on the whole house to house thing, lol. I'm one of the crazy ones who loves black friday - it's like a challenge to me to see how many bargains I can get, lol! Hope you're feeling better!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwww... ((( ))) Hope you're feeling better soon. Absolutely ADORE the Halloween layout. You always do such an amazing job of picking out exactly the right colors and embellishments. Great job on the Bad Girls workshop, too! Very cool idea.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Lucy for your visit on my blog. About bad girls, I love bad girls kits, from what I see on the website, but they are soooo expensive, even more when you count international shipping fees, that's too bad !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.