Saturday, November 1, 2008

November Scrapmuse Reveal

Traci pulled together a fun, bright kit this month with a focus on fabric!! You know how much I love fabric! lol I am writing an article in the newsletter this month on ideas about adding fabric to your LOs - she is including 3 different fabrics and some felt in the kit to play with! Here is a preview:


I wanted to share one of the LOs I made with the kit. I cut some of the fabric into squares and layered them under the photo. The prima clear journaling blocks are fabulous and I painted under mine so you can read the journaling. I did add the gold AC letters to really pop the title. The journaling reads: I know that look..your head dropps down, your lip pokes out...eyes downcast and not a smile to be seen. You have perfected the girly POUT!


Hope you all had a wonderful Halloween! Em was a reluctant trick-or-treater. She is scared of strangers - which is ok with me. We went to a neighborhood near our house - she got pretty scared when a man was chasing kids with a REAL chainsaw - it was running, too! Some people have no sense. So I don't think that improved the scared of strangers thing for her - but can you blame her? lol That didn't stop her from enjoying her candy, however. How was your Halloween?

2 comments:

  1. Another beautiful LO, Lucy! Glad your Halloween ended up good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool kit Lucy...love the colors of it and the fact that it comes with fabric...well that makes it all the better!!!
    Sweet layout of Em she is so darling!! Love the contrast of the colors.
    I would be running if that guy was chasing me to with the chainsaw...some people just don't get it! Poor Em...I hope she has a easier time next year..it can be scary with all the costumes and such, Marissa was scared for a long time! (She still gets freaked out and she is 13, I think she gets it from me cause I hate scary stuff too!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.