Friday, November 14, 2008

Material World at Scrapmuse

This month we focused on fabric at Scrapmuse, Traci included 3 different fabrics and some felt for inspiration. I wrote an article on ideas for fabric in your layouts - you can see it here.

The photo in Nature Walk has a story behind it - Em was not wanting her picture taken and is actually crying while walking with my mom - hence the 'not exactly'.



Can you believe those curls? It had been raining out and Em's hair was just all corkscrews in the back!


This is my favorite of these LOs - I painted onto the photo and free form cut the felt and stitched the edges to make my own flowers. I love that little dreamy face. :)
I have been a little out of it for the past couple of days - I hurt my shoulder and neck lifting Em when she got her foot stuck in her swing- she weighs almost 40 lbs and I don't have a lot of upper body strength - so I have not been able to sit at the computer for very long. I'll be by to check in with everyone later and see what you have all been doing. See you soon. :)

7 comments:

  1. I love the fabric that is in these kits! You did an awesome job with these as always Lucy!
    I really like that last one you did with all the paint....
    I hope you feel better soon!
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha had to laugh about the crazy hair, that's Sophie's hair all the time!!!

    Great layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, love every single one of these, lucy! And I love the felt flowers you made yourself, I totally want to try that! So sorry you hurt yourself - noah weighs 46 lbs, and I still carry him on occasion (usually up to bed at night) - I totally feel your pain - I can barely lift him these days!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry you got hurt, Lucy! Hope you recover quickly. Neck and back injuries can be a real bear.
    Love all your pages. So cool what you did with the felt. I really like the color combinations on all of these, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your layouts are always so beautiful to look at Lucy, they always make me smile, i love the pic with the curlz lol:)

    please see my blog as i have an award for you:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love what you did with these papers. I think that Curlz is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.