Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Color Combos Challenge #95

I have looked at this challenge blog several times but never jumped on in and since I am trying to create something everyday - I thought I would give it a try. Color Combos Galore gives a 4 color combo to use for a LO each week. This week it is sienna, chartreuse, straw, and gray.

I have been trying to play with some of my photos that I already have printed and used some sharpies to doodle on the photo and layout. I just pulled paper from everywhere - Luxe, Sassafrass, K&Co., Rose Moka and some Melissa Frances, Fancy Pants and Chatterbox embellies. It seem a little washed out to me but I like the doodling and stitching - it was a fun project to play with.

My LO 'Sublime' was just accepted into the Basic Grey gallery, too! :)

15 comments:

  1. This LO is so cool!! Adorable!! Love the colors! You rocked this challenge,girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This page is superb! I love the layout and all the little details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful page Lucy! the gray and chartruse (?) look wonderful together. I think it was even more beautiful IRL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful LO Lucy, but I've never heard of the colours.......too fancy names for me......lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. so great colors are beautiful!
    il love the details!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lucy, I just love this LO : )
    Thanks for visiting my blog,have just saved your to my faves.
    lis x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a super cute photo! I love the mix of everything on here and all the fun embellishing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, you did such a beautiful job with the color combo!!!!!

    I love your LO!


    Thanks for leaving me some love! Had to return it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. layout looks great Lucy and congrats with BG, you clever girl.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Lucy! Very cool page you've made here. That little girl die-cut is just perfect on here. I have been eye-balling the color combo challenges, too, but still haven't played along. Think it's a very fun idea, though. Need to give it a try some day.
    And congrats on getting into the BG gallery. That's not always so easy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love these colors together! Em is tooo cute..just love that grin! Is that a Amy Butler pattern, the gray one? I really like the paper it looks like fabric. I just went and bought some tulle the other day...you give me so much inspiration that I am going to try and do a little creative sewing this weekend on my pages!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Washed out?! Heck, no! I think it looks great; those colors really work well together.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oooh, this IS a great color combo -beautiful layout!! And congrats on your BG layout! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. veryb beautiful LO, i love all detail,adorable !!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.