Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Christmas Workshop at Bad Girls and My Greatest Gift

I have some exciting news!! I will be teaching a pre-workshop class for Bad Girls!! There are so many free classes planned and lots of prizes! The class schedule and supply lists are already posted! Hope you can check it out! My class is on November 17th - a Christmas shadow box made from 2 mini canvases - it is still a suprise so I will post a photo later! ;D

Also I just finshed a new LO for the GDT challenge at CMK - The challenge was to scrap your greatest gift, use red and have a bow on the page. Of course my greatest gift is Em - bet you already guessed that! The journaling is kind of sappy but real: Without knowing or even trying you are the greatest gift of my life - my precious child. You have brought the wonderful gift of joy to our lives - your smiles and your laughter bring sunshine.

My greatest gift. :)

10 comments:

  1. That sweet little face just radiates joy and energy. You have used the photograph so beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this LO is beautiful....... i love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So goargeous. I love that bow on it and the photo is just precious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome, I love the big bow!!
    Hope all is well!

    hugs,Moniqui

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lucy! Your page is gorgeous! I love the pink and red together, and the big bow is beautiful. What a sweet, sweet photo, too. Good luck on the GDT spot.
    I'm excited to see your class project. I just love holiday stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lucy...This is so pretty! I love the way that the picture pops through the paper....such a adorable picture of Emma!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lucy, I hope you win the GDT spot. Your work is ALWAYS stunning and so beautiful. You can really see the love you have for Em through your work. I love it.
    ~Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  8. LUCY!!! I love this Awesome LO you did!!!!!!!!!!

    How fantastic that you are teaching a class!!!! Going over there to check it out!! Congratulations!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lucy I absolutely idolise you as a scrapper, this is so awesome. gorgeous thought behind it too......know exactly how you feel, my greatest gifts are all asleep right now for a change lol
    can't wait to see your class, I will be watching and checking that out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the color combo you did on this one. It reminds me of someone....hmmmm...oh right YOU!!!
    Beautiful LO!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.