Saturday, November 8, 2008

Birdhouses and challenges

I have been trying to keep creating daily and it has really been fun! This LO is for 2 different challenge blogs that I like: TDX - Challenge #34 - About what makes you laugh and Method Playground's - Paper Pleating.


I used some more fun stuff from my BGs kit to make this 6x12 LO - I just added the brads, flowers and trims from my stash. Emma really has a funny sense of humor and likes to make you laugh by being silly and telling jokes - This photo really makes me smile!

Emma requested that I share her latest crafting project, too! She painted these 2 wooden birdhouses at my mom's this week. She did it entirely by herself - I was really impressed! So I will be sure to let her see any comments you leave for her! lol





Hope everyone is having a great weekend - I am looking forward to my altered meeting tomorrw. Nan is sharing some of her techniques for making inchies. I will post mine - if they are decent to share! ;D

12 comments:

  1. ohhh Emma your birdhouses are just gorgeous, you are very clever just like your Mummy.

    Love your layout too Lucy, that photo makes me smile also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This birdhouses are so beautiful. You are quite the artist!

    Lucy...Love this layout. Very original and what a great photo of Emma!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emma, you are so talented, just like your Mommy! I love your birdhouses! They are so pretty! Great job!

    Lucy, your daughter is absolutely precious. Love her smile. She is so photogenic! Great layout!

    ~Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful LO Lucy....and Emma, I love those birdhouses. The colours are gorgeous and they look so pretty on the tree : )
    lis x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are the prettiest birdhouses ever, Emma!! All the birdies in town will be wanting to live in them!

    That LO is adorable!! Love her smile!! Keep up your daily creating!! You inspire me, girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lucy, I just love those birdhouses that Em made...they are beautiful! I think she is picking up her Mom's talents!!!
    Very cute 6 x 12 layout...I can tell just by looking at Em's picture that she is such a happy girl!
    Can't wait to see what you learn at your class!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Emma......your birdhouses are too adorable. You did an awesome job of painting them and I love the colors you chose. I hope you show more of your artsy creations :) Oh, and please tell your mommy that her layout is wonderful.....as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That layout is So SO cute and the birdhouses are adorable! Glad you played along with us at Method Playground!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Emma, I was truly amazed at how you picked your own colors for the birdhouses and painted every little spot with such care and exactness. Wasn't the glitter glue fun?! I thought that was the best finishing touch! I am so proud of our little artist. We will have to do more crafting some day. Love you, Mammy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Emma, I have been lookig at your bird houses and I would like it if you made one for me to use next summer. I could put it between Grandma Hustons house and mine in the cedar tree. The birds love to stop there to live in the cool shade. They are really really neat.Keep up the good work. Aunt Mary

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi lucy, absolutely lovely your lo, i love it,

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dear Emma,
    Mammy told me about your bird houses and she was right! THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL. i love the colors that you picked. You are a "chip off the old block." (that is a compliment that Mom can explain to you.)
    Hugs and Kisses,
    Aunt Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.