Thursday, October 2, 2008

Websters Pages & Scrapmuse

This month's kit from Scrapmuse reminds me of a vintage fall day. We have some gorgeous papers from Websters in the kit and I made a couple of LOs using their papers to put up on inspireMe. Terri Hayes was sweet enough to feature both of them with our kit preview on their page!! I was so excited to see my work up on their site! It is on the main page if you scroll down to the bottom under kit of the month! Hope you get a chance to see it and visit the fun site they have over there for the other Webster lovers like me. :)


I don't think you even need to see the title on this page -lol- the photo says it all.

Emma thought these little wildflowers were fairies -so I wanted the title to be walking in the fairies but ran out of space. But I think you get the idea!

Well, Mark started his job yesterday and I am now in the organizing and clean-up mode!! I am so behind on that. (I am usually behind on that) So, I am off to get busy today! It feels like a little bit of fall in the air here this morning and it's made me inspired - to work or create? I guess I will have to see. Hope you all are having a wonderful week!

11 comments:

  1. HI Lucy!!!! Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog!!! I miss seeing you and your work over at AMM!!!!!! But now I know where to find you...LOL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! Your work is amazing! Seriously, amazing!
    Thanks for visiting my blog, I will be back in yours!
    Have a wonderful day!
    kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful pictures of your little Emma!!! These are gorgeous layouts Lucy...You always inspire me...Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This are so well done and the photos just say it all. Beautiful LO's!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you make beautiful work! Love the papers ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. more gorgeous layouts Lucy, loving them both, miss attitude is a brilliant photo....lol

    inspirational work as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous pages, Lucy! You and webster's pages go together wonderfully! I love their work too! Congrats on being on their blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very good thing about TopDesigner: I find people I have to Google & add to my bloglist. Like you. I LOVE your LO for week 4. Too. Loved the previous ones too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for visiting my blog. I hope you find all kinds of wonderful things to try out when you visit again. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  10. hahaha love the layouts Lucy, especially the attitude one.

    ReplyDelete
  11. These layouts are gorgeous! Love that first one and the 'sassy' look she has going on, lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.