Sunday, October 12, 2008

On to Class 6!!

I am so excited to announce that I made it through to Class 6 in Top Designer at Bad Girls!! I think my heart skipped a beat when I saw my name on the honor roll!! Wow, there are so many talented ladies in this competition!! It is down to 25 now and this week will reveal the Top 10 - I hope I make it!! :)

Here is my entry for Class 5 - Color Psychology


You had to pull the colors from your photo for your color scheme and then add either black or white as a neutral. It was so fun to work with the colors in this adorable photo of Em! I did a little pen work to accent the clouds and yellow scrolls. I felt like this was the perfect LO and colors for this photo and I guess the judges did, too!

I'll keep you posted as to the next class! Wish me luck!

10 comments:

  1. A perfect LO....Love everything about this. You are so talented Lucy and I'm so happy you made it to the final 25, you deserve to be there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!!and good luck!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this one!! Go go go , Lucy!!! Congrats and I'm rootin' for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your photography is wonderful! Thank you so much for showing your work. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY LUCY!!!!! Gorgeous Gorgeous LO and photo!!!! Good Luck!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this!! I think it's my new fav of yours, lucy - fantastic!! Big congrats on making it yet another round, but i'm not suprised at all!! I'm sure you will keep going girl! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. GO LUCY, GO, GO, GO LUCY!!!
    (Thats my cheer for you!!)
    Gosh girl you are awesome!
    Congrats and Good luck!!
    Beautiful job on this !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats Lucy, so well deserved and good luck with the next round.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your work is so gorgeous, you deserve it. Congratulations and good luck in the next rounds.

    ReplyDelete
  10. oooooooo good luck, this layout is gorgeous too, love that pic, she's so cute.

    congrats too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.