Tuesday, October 7, 2008

On to Class 5

I was thrilled to see I made it through to Class 5 at Top Designer! It is down to 50 now and Wendy announced that Class 6 would be a surprise - the top 10 would be secretly notified and have a special challenge - and (holding my breath) the winner would guest DT for Bad Girls in Dec - with the possibility of a full DT possition. Can you even imagine?!? Anyway, I am sure that the lucky girl will be on cloud 9. I would be beside myself to just make it to the top 10 - there is some amazing talent going on in that contest! Here is the LO I made for Class 4 - Accessorizing:

I used a combination Prima, Fancy Pants & Creative Imaginations papers and I had these blue and purple bling that I have been 'saving' - I felt it worked perfectly!


A close-up of my distressing and stitching.


Well, Em is calling me to help her do her 'school' - she has been trying to learn to write some of her letters. I better hurry while she still wants to work! lol Have a great day! :)

8 comments:

  1. This LO is one of my Faves in the last round! SO very pretty.

    I'm still rootin' for you, girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucy ... what a gorgeous LO, I love the distressed areas to the papers and the stitching is a neat touch ... a really beautiful piece:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOWWWWW Lucy!!! This is STUNNING!! Girl you are on fire!
    Good luck...I am rooting for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATS on making it to class five! You're on a roll! I hope you make it to the "TOP TEN" - it will be so cool to find out what that secret challenge is, won't it? Good luck, sweetie - not like you need it with all that talent! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Lucy!!! This is gorgeous, your distressing, stitching and your fabulous crystals!!! Good luck!! I am rootin' for you!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! I LOVE this piece and know you will be on your way to round 6 soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.