Wednesday, October 29, 2008

October challenge at inspireME

I just barely squeaked this LO in by the deadline for the October challenge at inspireMe. Iris's challenge was handcutting and using a photo of an object.

I took a photo of the milk pitcher that my grandma gave me that belonged to her mother that they used everyday at their table! I love this treasure and it is sitting on some of the Dicken's collection that she gave me, too!

We are still waiting (anxiously) at Bad Girls for the announcement of Top Designer. It will be up by tomorrow!! I am so nervous!!! But I have been pretty creative - I finished my LOs for the November kit at Scrapmuse - I am going to be doing a technique article for using fabric in your LOs for the newsletter this month!

Hope you are having a great week! I will be back with the results - one way or another soon. Just wanted to say to huge thanks to all of my supporters!! You have all made me feel so encouraged!! THANKS!! :)

***just found out TD will be announced at 8PST Oct 30 - Tonight!! (My hands are shaking) lol

4 comments:

  1. Oooh, I came in here hoping to find out if you won (I think you did ;-) That layout is gooooorgeous lucy! You never cease to amaze me! Good luck, girl - i'm pulling for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucy, this is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!! I can't say it enough, I LOVE your work and adore your style!
    ~Chelsea
    http://hapemome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this page! It is awesome! I love butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucy this is just gorgeous! I love that milk pitcher you grandma gave you...its beautiful!
    I am cheering for you over here!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.