Tuesday, October 14, 2008

October at Scrapmuse

Just wanted to share my last few LOs I made for Scrapmuse with the October kit! I shared the LOs I made using the Webster's Pages and had to use some of the fun Mellissa Frances stuff, too! If you like a vintage autumn look this is the kit for you! :) Here is a link to the newsletter , I wrote an article on using multiple photos on a LO.



Emma and I did a photo shoot today!! I set up the tri-pod and she directed me to turn my head this way or that! lol Actually, I like a few of the shots she took! Here is one that is sort of ok. ;)


I got some great shots of her in her Halloween costume - but I'll save those for another time. She picked out a Tinkerbell costume that she 'had' to have. She does look pretty cute! :) Maybe I am just biased, though. Naw.

6 comments:

  1. nah, you're not biased, she's too gorgeous!! that's a great photo of you Lucy, love the hair....I need to get rid of my two grey hairs now, you look so young....lol

    and obviously i love all of your layouts, gorgeous gorgeous stuff.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lucy! It's been a while since I posted. Oopps. Love your new los, I especially love the tree in the first lo, it's gorgeous. What a beautiful picture of you. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pic of you Lucy! Em did a wonderful job with the camera!
    I just love that cute tree you made on the first layout, and the ripped edges in the second one!
    Where did you find those leaves you used?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so talented Lucy! Love your pages!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, your daughter is sooo adorable ! I love those pics in the gone fishing layout!! All the LOs are gorgeous, as always. You've inspired me to get some better fall/leaf pics! I can't believe emma took that photo - it's great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. More great layouts :) ...and i love how you made the tree with the owl in the first one.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.