Saturday, October 18, 2008

Creative Spurt

I guess working on my latest Top Designer project got me inspired and I have been going crazy with ideas for LOs - I have been wanting to play around more and try different photo sizes and placement - changing the balance and just seeing what works for me. In other words - having a blast!!! :)

I set up my tri-pod and let Emma direct the shooting and here are some of the results! lol Love hte bright colors of this Rose Mocca papers!!

These are the same boots from last year and Emma still loves them!


She now pretends to take my photo all of the time, too!

I so love this LO - It really captured the emotion I wanted from the photo - Emma loves to sing and I call her my little song bird.



Hope you are all having a great and fun weekend - we may have a little cool down!! I would love that! :)

8 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS!!!
    I am an avid scrapbooker with NO TIME to do it....that's painful! LOL!

    HEAD OVER TO MY BLOG FOR A PUMPKIN COLORING PAGE! PRINT OUT AS MANY AS YOU LIKE! FUN!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable pages! You're doing great in the Designer Challenge; I hope you make it all the way! I love how you used the crocheted cherries from this month's kit - very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pages!!! Hope some of your inspiration rubs off on me this morning :) My favorite one is the last one~she is SO adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just discovered your blog and love what you do! It is really wonderful! I love your page "Camera! These papers are Rose-Koka superb!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow wow and wow, i am SO jealous of your talent with these layouts, and all of your layouts ever ever ever.

    stunning....i'd love to have half as many ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on making the final at DG-I loved your page this week-well-I have loved them every week!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lucy, holy smokes girl! I love that layout of Emma singing...the whole page moves with her...Awesome job on that!!
    The page with her red boots is too doggone cute!!
    I must say you are quite a good camera subject for Emma. She did a great job on the pics she took of you!
    Love all of the layouts as always!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't know how you do it but you always amaze me with your layouts. they are stunning. I love the first one with the colors you chose and the pics of you are great. I forgot to tell you that your banner is darling. Love the colors :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.