Thursday, October 30, 2008

And the winner is.....

The winner of Top Designer is not me. :( The title goes to Jen Mattot. Congrats to her and the other runners up!

On a positive note - I have never been stretched so much creatively over the past 7 weeks and love my evolving style. Here are a couple of the LOs that I did today while waiting!



When I started Top Designer my goal was to just make it to the Top 10 and I did accomplish that & enjoyed myself greatly! Thanks for all of the encouragement I received along the way! :)

8 comments:

  1. aw you was robbed....LOL
    your LOs are gorgeous as ever, and it's fantastic you got to the top ten, your stuff lately has been the most beautiful ever. I love everything you've made for this.
    congrats on getting so far!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should be so proud of yourself!! Congrats on making it to the top ten!! And these two LO's are so so so adorable!! Love the "sublime" one!!! You're still a winner ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucy you should be so proud!! I think everything you have made the past couple weeks has been absolutely AMAZING!!! I am so happy for you! You rock girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on making it to the top 10. You are amazingly talented. Thanks for all the inspiration you have been giving me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on making it to the top 10!!! Your work has been phenominal!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are extremely talented Lucy. Even if you did not win the title, making it to the finalist round is a big accomplishment in itself. Congratulations! I think you are an impressive artist now more that ever.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome altering, Lucy! You did a fabulous job and certainly a winner in anyone's book! Congrats on getting so far in this competition; almost no one else can say they made the top ten!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ack, i could have sworn I left a comment here! I'm so proud of you lucy, for getting as far as you did!! Your work is absolutely incredible, girl!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.