Thursday, October 9, 2008

American Crafts

Just finished some new LOs with some AC papers from the Bad Girls September kit - This is so not paper I would normally buy - but I love it!!! :)

Emma is always wanting to play 'beauty shop' - here is a sample of our pedicures.


I wanted to try another 'less is more' type LO - I could kind of get into this! I was just over at BGs and saw I got LOTW with Awesome Smile! Yeah!! :)


Seems like I have had a lot to show this week - and I have more to come!! Tonight I taught a class at Scrappy Papers - It is so much fun to share my love of this awesomness we call scrapbooking! Enjoy and happy creating!

4 comments:

  1. Love these new pieces..very pretty and colors are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really cool Lucy! I love the bright color combos you used! Cute pictures of your toes...I love taking those shots at the beach with all of our newly polished toes showing through the sand! Em just gets more beautiful every day!!! Have fun at your class!!! Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow girl! I can see why you got LOTW with that layout - it's absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know where the heck I have been that I have missed all these posts, lol. These are fabulous and I love the color scheme you used :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.