Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Week 3 - Top Designer

Wow!! I am so excited to announce that I have made it through Class 3 - Less is More in the Bad Girls Academy! We are down to 95 students now, I think. Here is the LO I made with a clean and simple look.

I actually love it, even though it very different than what I usually create. Minnie and Winnie is a song that I always sang to Emma when she was a baby - she still loves it and she is learning the words. It is a poem by Tennyson - I will try to find the lyrics and add it to my post later. Look at that little thumb!
So on to Class 4 Embellishing! And I have been working on my LOs for the October Kit from Scrapmuse - some yummy Websters!! :) I'll share some later on! Hope everyone is having a good week and see you soon! :

4 comments:

  1. Found your blog via a comment on Iris blog and i think i have you as a favorite sister over at Scrapinstyle :)
    I think your work is amazing!!!
    ♥-Malin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucy this is so precious! I adore the priceless photo of you and your daughter. Gorgeous layout, and congrats on making it to the next level!!! I knew you would do it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this one of the prettiest LO's I've seen in a long time...beautiful photo too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This layout is gorgeous and I love that color palette.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.