Monday, September 15, 2008

Top Designer Class 1

Whooo!! I made it through on the first cut of Top Designer on Bad Girls! The first class was to show at least 2 examples of layering on your LO. Here is my entry:


Of course I think I went a little overboard with the layers, but you know me! lol I took these pictures of Em when she was about 15 month and just love them. She was so proud of her messy face and thought she was very funny!

I crumpled and distressed my paper layers and did some layered floral embellishments with bling, tulle, and flowers. Here is a close-up of some of the detail:


I guess there were about 200 people in the class and there will be 6 total with eliminations each week. Wish me luck! :)

8 comments:

  1. This is Gorgeous Lucy!!!!!!
    Congratulations on acing the 1st class!!!!
    Keeping my fingers crossed for you, you rock girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course you made it through! This really is beautiful. That blue flower just pops!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucy I have no doubts that you will do GREAT!! You are so talented, maybe you could send some of your creative juices my way! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on making the first cut, Lucy! How exciting! I'm sure you'll go far in the contest with your talent and creativity! This layout is simply gorgeous!!! I can't wait to hear more about it as you progress!

    Good luck! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucy, You rocked this first Class. I just love this LO. What a gorgeous Cluster of Flowers, and the Colors Rock... Emma is so sweet in these photos. Can't wait to see Class# 2 . I know you will go Far in this Contest...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lucy this is stunning, I wish you all the luck in the world, but I honestly don't think you need it, you make the most beautiful layouts I've seen.
    and this one is definately beautiful, all of the layering is fantastic.
    can't wait to see how you do though, you'll walk it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous!
    I dont think you need luck!
    A++++++++++++++++++
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.