Wednesday, September 17, 2008

September LOs for Scrapmuse

I had fun creating with the September kit from Scrapmuse this month!

I just love how this picture captured the bubble in front of Emma's face and her intent look! She loves bubbles and asks almost every day to blow some! lol I tried to continue the look of bubbles by stamping some random circles with a foam stamp and placing the title on the acrylic tag. Some machine stitching finished off the final details.

Em and my mom looked so cute together in this picture. My mom kept mentioning to me how much she liked it - so this LO is going to her to frame. I painted the background cardstock with brown acrylic paint to get the right color and texture. I punched some flowers from the distress paper I made (see earlier post) and some over stamped cardstock. Love the way the border punch finished the edges of the blue paper but wish I could figure out how to make the corners match up better. (A math whiz I am not)


I love to visit St. Johns Cathedral in Savannah. It is truly majestic and has such amazing architecture.

These photos are from our trip to see the Backyardigans Live. Em is performing the Mighty Knights march during intermission. I used a charcoal pencil to shade and outline on this LO. I love how the crepe paper ribbon framed the title.


Thanks for letting me share my LOs with you! :)

12 comments:

  1. Wow! I love every single one of these, Lucy! All the details you put into your pages are stunning! Beautiful, beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I love them all Lucy, gorgeous work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous pages Lucy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucy, Each of these are Amazing! I just love your Style. Love that you pay such special attention to detail.

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are all awesome, but the bubbles one is my fave, sophie loves bubbles too!! gorgeous pics and gorgeous inspirational layouts.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you've been busy, Lucy, and they're all gorgeous! I love that crepe paper, too (we also saw the backyardigans live :-)! Your mom is going to looove that layout! What an awesome gift!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Lucy, these are beautiful as always!! Love the bubbles..how cool!! Love the layers on the layout with your mom!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are all so pretty...I just LOVE how the bubbles turned out. The one with your mom is beautiful and Majesty is a great example for anyone with beautiful trip photos like yours. You are so talented :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning work Lucy! I espcially love the first lo with the bubbles.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow these layouts are great I love them all. 1

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful lo's again Lucy !!!!and I really love bubbles !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.