Saturday, September 13, 2008

September at Scrapmuse

Well, it seems like a quite a while since I checked back into the world of blogging. So, let's see, what have I been doing? First an extended trip to Missouri, where I grew up, getting sick and then finishing up my LOs for Scrapmuse this month. Doesn't sound like much, but it has been slightly crazy - lol. I found this older photo of Em the other day with her little pig tails and just had to scrap it and used the great kit from Scrapmuse this month! Here is the preview for the September kit - I can't believe how much you get with it! It was fabulous to create with. I'll share my other LOs later on. ;)

The distressed paper is a piece of cardstock that I did a tutorial on - you can see all the details here. Just another fabulous technique by Tim Holtz (my fave)! I have step-by-step photos and instructions if you want to check it out.


I am off to visit all of my blogging friends that I have missed the past couple of weeks. Can't wait to see what everyone has been up to! See you soon. :)

7 comments:

  1. Hey Lucy!!! So sorry to hear you got sick on your trip...such a bummer!!! glad you are back though, I missed you!
    Cute layout of Em...I love the picture!!! Have a great w/end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back, Lucy! Sorry you were sick :-( Love that layout and all the paper layering you did, and that altered cardstock looks very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layering.....the papers you picked really show off your cute photo...You are very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucy, I forgot to tell you how beautiful I think that piece of paper that you made is !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Lucy. Just letting you know that I like the music you have on your blog! i listen to it while looking at your stuff then just let it keep playing for a while...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back, Lucy! I was thinking about you today, actually! :-D Glad to see you're posting on your blog again, and I just love everything that you've been sharing!

    Em is so adorable in this photo, and your layout of her is fabulous! That kit looks great, too! Lots of stuff to play with, I see! I'm off to check out all the new layouts you've created! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've touched bums with tim holtz, did i tell you that already? pmsl
    this is gorgeous, love the paper love the layering and loving emma's little bunches, gorgeous LO

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.