Monday, September 22, 2008

Round 2 - Top Designer

Whew!! Made it through Round 2 of Top Designer at Bad Girls. The 2nd challenge was mixing pattern paper and colors. I think there were 187 entries this week. Here is mine:

I hate to sound like a broken record but we are still recovering from this cold thing that I had, now Emma and now Mark. Don't you hate it when it hits everyone in the family!

I've been working on some LOs that I really love this weekend for some classes I am doing at Scrapmuse next weekend for the Fall Festival Crop. I'm going to post some sneaks and details tomorrow. Hope some of my blogging friends can come over and check it out! There will be lots of prizes and fun and games for all! :)

4 comments:

  1. Lucy, this is SO beautiful! You're great at knowing just exactly where to place those great embellies. Congrats on Round 3 and good luck on Round 4. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoo! Congrats on making it to round 2, Lucy! (But I'm not suprised at all :-) Gorgeous layout!! Sorry about the colds hitting everyone - I just came down with one, too, and I know how miserable they are!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This layout is fabulous. And I swear Em is growing so fast. Fabulous pic of her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohw what a beautiful lo again !!!!congratulations you deserved it!!!!
    And we know what you mean... we are all sick too,
    hope you all feel better soon!!
    greetings...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.