Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Fall Festival Online Crop

We are having a Fall Festival Online Crop on Saturday at Scrapmuse and I wanted to invite you to join me and see the great classes, prizes and fun and games that will be going on! It will all begin at 8AM - 10PM (EST).

I will be doing some online make & takes and classes from 2-4 (EST). Here is a sneak of what I am teaching!

Quilting 101 - Very simple and fun technique to create a layer that looks like a quilt for your LOs.
Make & Take - Distressed Paper Flowers and help me title this LO:


I'll also have some games and will be giving away 50 points which are redeemable in the store!

Hope to see you there! :)

5 comments:

  1. These are absolutely gorgeous Lucy, I will try to get over to Scrapmuse to check out your work. If I dont get a chance...I hope you have an awesome time with your classes.!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your distressed flowers..they are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, I love those peeks you showed - those flowers are amazing!! Hope you're having fun today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your sneak peeks. Hope the online crop is awesome. You will have to fill me in on all the details.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these LO's! I enjoyed your classe on ScrapMuse and will be working on the flower LO today :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.