Friday, August 1, 2008

Busy Summer

Wow, I just looked at the date of my last post and can't believe how the summer has flown by. Most of the LOs I have been working on are DT work and I am waiting to share, so just a sneak for now!

Here is the preview of the August Kit from Scrapmuse. It is my favorite kit that I have worked with as a DT member so far, Traci has done a fabulous job putting it together! I hope you check it out. :) I also worked with the embellishment add-on and so love what I have finished up!


Here is a small sample of one of the LOs I have done:


We are finally home and glad to be here! Our little beach trips have been fun and it has been good for Emma to be with Mark more now. The day we got back from Daytona, my friend and I took our daughters to see the Backyardigan's Live - they were so excited!! Here is a shot of Emma demonstrating the Mighty Knights Dance to me! lol She sat on the edge of her chair and was glued to the action on stage. When we arrived at the theater - Emma asked if this is where the Backyardigans lived? and then when we were leaving she was looking around outside waiting to see if they were out there! A three year olds perception is so funny!


Also so cool that I got to meet Audrey IRL!! She is an amazing artist and such an inspiration to me. I enjoyed getting to see her work area and she even gave me a little demo on how she does her incredible backgrounds. (well, I kind of made her) LOL Her son, Montana is such a cutie, too! It is amazing how many artists you meet through the internet! I hope I will get a chance to meet some of you others who visit my blog someday, too!

4 comments:

  1. Lucy, that is so cool that you got to meet your blogging friend! I hope to meet you and my other blogging friends someday hopefully!!
    Looks like a great kit from the Scrapmuse...love the papers, cant wait to see what you come up with!
    Emma is so big and she is so adorable! She grows every time I see her pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that layout with you two kissing. Wish I could have seen Emma doing that dance at the show. That was probably cute and hilarious at the same time :) So glad you visited.....will have to stay longer next time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that kit and your layout looks fantastic. Emma looks so cute in the photo too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HEY! I thought you had fallen off of the face of the earth. lol! I am so glad you had a good vacation. I am excited to see what you will do with the new kit.
    Denise

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.