Friday, August 15, 2008

August DT LOs

The August newsletter from Scrapmuse just came out! I have been waiting to share my new favorite LOs with you. ;)

We played with the double-sided stickers from Doodlebug this month & I used them on this LO with glitter and the next one with flock. The Prima rub-on was the perfect border on this page.

I so love this photo of Emma looking at the hydrangeas in our yard. I did a layer of flock over the chipboard letters. Aren't these lace butterflies so delicate!


I am so happy with how this LO turned out - I printed the photo onto the book-page paper. These butterflies are by Kaiser Crafts - they are wooden! I sanded the paper and photos to give it a distressed look.

This kit is so beautiful and easy to work with. I also made some cards I will post later.

Hope you all have a great weekend!! Thanks so much for all of your comments! :)

8 comments:

  1. Lucy, I love those butterflies! I gotta tell you that little Emma is just so beautiful and so photogenic!!
    Love how you put the newsprint over your husbands picture, such a cool look!
    have a great weekend my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous LOs Lucy! I especially love how you used the glitter and the flock! beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucy, these are gorgeous layouts!! That first picture of you two is so beautiful and natural. I love it. The picture of Em is adorable. And that last layout with the beach picture is SO cute! Love beach pictures and I love how you distressed the pictures... I may have to give that a try! :)
    ~Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your layouts are always such eye candy, Lucy! I haven't seen those double sided stickers and you totally sold me on those, how cool! Must find them :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are beautiful. My fave is the first one. There is just something about the pic and the colors you chose for it. A really beautiful layout. And very cool how you printed the photo on the book page paper :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Lucy! That first picture of you and Em is so precious. she is laughing so hard. Love it! the LO too! See ya Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all so beautiful. You two are so photogenic...what a fabulous way to preserve those moments!

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute, cute s/b pages, love your style!!! Good to know you have something to fall back on if you lose your secretary gig, LOL! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.