Monday, July 14, 2008

July Scrapmuse Projects

This month I also played with the add on kits that Traci had at Scrapmuse, so most of my LOs also include some of the add on embellishments. The July Newsletter just came out - you can see it here. I wrote an article on different ways to use paint in your LOs.

I so love the way Em looks in this picture- such a summery feel to this one. I die cut the floral paper with the Accucut at Scrappy Papers and edged it with white paint and also used the punchinella in the kit as a stencil.

I borrowed these pictures from 1982 from my mom. I am the oldest of my brothers and sister.

Working in an 81/2 X 11 is not my usual format, but I loved it! It seemed so quick and fun! I will be trying this again. The flowers on the side are an October Afternoon stamp that I stamped onto cardstock and cut out.

I painted under the title on this page to make it stand out. The little birds are a OA rub on and the journal stamp and flowers are from the OA stamp set.

This one you have probably already seen- it is my favorite of my LOs this month.


We are mostly better now around our house and I am trying to catch up with everything and on top of that there was a huge lightning storm in our neighborhood on Sunday and it fried anything that wasn't on a surge protector all around us! We were really lucky - it only got our DVD player and internet modem. Mark is always good to keep our electronics on a surge protector. That is a lot cheaper than replacing a computer or TV! Hope you all are having a great start to the week! :)

7 comments:

  1. Lucy that new yellow paper is so pretty and summery!! Awesome job on all of these layouts!
    Em is getting so big, its really starting to show in her pics!
    Oh, and I am just loving those pics of you on the couch! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucy! Love all these layouts!!! I haven't created a layout in a while.... :( I need to! Thanks for the inspiration!
    ~Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  3. This are all so creative. Thay look even more amazing up close and in person.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every single one of these is fabulous. And i smiled when i say you did an 8.5 x 11 page :) My fave is 'what'...love how you did those letters. Emma looks alot older in that first pic but still so adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. okay, i just reread my comment and the word 'say' should have been 'saw'........lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. or maybe it should have been 'seen'.........lmao. You know you are laughing at me right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lucy - did you have that (1982)photo taken in my lounge room? that sure looks like my couch from back then!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.