Wednesday, July 2, 2008

About a Boy

Just had to share the LO I showed in the sneak peek earlier this week.

I thought the papers from the July Scrapmuse kit were perfect for this adorable picture of Mark. I think this was around 1970- can't you tell by the pants? lol


We are talking about paint a lot this month & I stamped the stars with acrylic paint and a foam stamp. I love all of the little owls that are so trendy right now. It gives me a real 'flashback' , not that I was even born then. lol I'm sure some of you will remember this style firsthand, though! ;)
I'll get the rest of the kit LOs published later on. Bye for now!

3 comments:

  1. This is SO adorable Lucy! Love how all these papers came together so nicely! Can't wait to see what else you've done with the kit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucy, This is so cute! I can relate to those pants your hubby is wearing because I am "old"! LOL
    I love the owls that are so trendy right now too! Can't wait to see what else you did with the kit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucy...love what you did with this layout by using all those fun, cool colors. Marks pants are sooo groovy :) Seriously, such a sweet pic. Great layout!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.