Wednesday, June 25, 2008

She's 3


Emma asked me if she was really 3 on the morning of her birthday. I assured her yes, she was. Her response - But I'm not as big as you! LOL We had been discussing what a big girl she would be at three. It is so funny to see what their perception of time and growing is.
I did this LO for a contest on AMM for their Creative Imaginations LO Contest. Everything is CI except for the alpha - they are MM and AC. I am really pleased with how this LO turned out - I love the new line from the Narratives collection. The winner gets a guest DT for CI in Aug!! I've got my fingers crossed! I'll keep you posted. ;-)

10 comments:

  1. Lucy, this is gorgeous! Fingers crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This came out beautiful. I will be rooting for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! Em is so cute!!! :) Good luck! That would be so cool!
    ~Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this Lucy....I love the color combo you used and Em is just the cutest little girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This came out SOOO gorgeous, Lucy! Love it!! That sequence of photos is just adorable, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you used black on this layout! Gorgeous layout, as always, Lucy! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great LO, I love the photos of Em... Hard to believe she's 3! Rooting for you too!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This layout is gorgeous. Em is just the cutest and i love her dress. And i am keeping my fingers crossed for you too :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your Lo is great (fingers crossed!!!) and I love the comment of your daugchter,LOL LOL LOL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful! The big girl and the layout!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.