Monday, June 30, 2008

Scrapmuse July Preview

Here's your preview of the July Scrapmuse kit!! I have had so much fun playing with it!

And here is a sneak peek at one of the LOs I did with the kit! Hint....it's a boy one! Not my usual from all of the girly Emma ones. I pulled out some neat older photos to go with this kit - So you will get to see Mark as a little boy and one of me and my brothers and sister from the early 80's. Get ready for a flash back! lol

I can't believe today is the last day of June! It has flown by for me. I have entered several contests this month and hope to have some excitement to share! Hope you have all had a creative and fun month! ; )

4 comments:

  1. What is that thing with feet??? Heavens I want that thing!! :):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori, It is Sassafrass Lass paper with the little owls! Isn't it cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That kit looks beautiful, and I can't wait to see the rest of your sneak peek! Love your new blog header :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. When you gonna post this layout so i can see it :) I can't wait to see it. And as for June passing by well before you know it, it will be Christmas time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.