Tuesday, June 3, 2008

PHutch June Sketches

This was the one page sketch - Emma was posing for me like a "model"- I love the one where she poked her butt out with her hand on her hip. I used Prima and Fancy Pants paper - AC- alphas and the doll is Melissa Frances.

The card is all Prima except for the buttons and the same AC alphas.

For the 2 page LO I wanted to use these pictures that I took for my friend, Judie and decided to make them into 2 canvas' that she could hang on her walls. They are 9x14 canvas' that I painted black and then layered on the photos and flowers. The letters are BG chipboard with pearl UTEE. I really love these pictures and I know she will love them!




You can see the other designers work with these aewsome sketches here.

8 comments:

  1. Lucy, these are gorgeous! You are so incredibly talented and your little girl is absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these really are beautiful, and Emma is the cutest wee thing ever, LOVE the model pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it all, Lucy! That little doll LO cracked me up - your little girl is just so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful lo and canvas!!
    elske

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the visit to my blog!! i enjoyed browsing through yours too. very very inspiring!!! love the many ideas and techniques here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great LO and cards.I always love to see your work it is always so inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The 'pages' you made for Judi are gorgeous! It was especially startling because I think I know them! Do they go to Hopeful in Lake City? Being the ding bat I am, I can't place names, but they sure look familiar! Say Hi from the Anthony family if it's them! (yeah, like they'd remember me...ok...I'm rambling...)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.