Wednesday, June 18, 2008

More June Scrapmuse

My other LOs I did for Scrapmuse this month:

Emma and her friends at an Easter egg hunt that turned into 'picking pixies'! I added the Prima stamps to this LO and distressed edges and stitching!

Emma and her cousin at Orange Beach. I am so loving the distressing right now!

Em only sucks her thumb when she is tired or hungry - I love this sweet shot! Lace edge made with Martha Stewart Lace Punch.


This kit was so easy for me to work with, probably because of the girly colors! I have finally gotten started working this week - I was having a creative slump but I did a LO last night and am feeling like working today, too!

4 comments:

  1. Lucy These are Amazing! I so love your Work. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful work Lucy! Love the lo with the pictures of top of the blossoms. My girl also sucks her fingers when she's tired or hungry. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice lo's again but "Thumb" is so loveley....
    greetings Elske

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know that I already told you these were awesome but i will say it again......."these are awesome". Love that middle layout the best.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.