Monday, June 16, 2008

June Scrapmuse Projects

Just wanted to start sharing some of the projects I did for Scrapmuse this month.

I love the great action shots I can get with my Nikon! I pulled out my sewing machine for most of my LOs this month.


Emma was so easy to teach to say please and thank you. But it is much harder to learn that please doesn't always mean yes! lol But it is so hard to say no to this sweet face!



Today was Emma's 3rd Birthday and we went to Build-A-Bear and brought home Sally Edson. For those of you that know Emma - every girl that we don't know the name of is Sally! LOL So, it was no surprise to me to bring home Sally Bear! Emma says if we have another baby we will call her Sally, too! Mark said he didn't think so. She picked the girliest bear you can imagine - pink with white hearts and a fairy costume and jeweled flip-flops! I guess she is like her Mama!

Happy Birthday! Emma!!

4 comments:

  1. Love your layouts! Beautiful as always! Don't you just love your Nikon?? I have a Nikon D40 and love it! :) What sweet pics of your little Emma! Happy 3rd Birthday, Emma! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to your beautiful little girl!! Such a sweet bear, I would have picked that one too!!!

    Love the layouts you did for Scrap muse...just gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Emma!!!
    Lucy I just love Sally Bear!! LOL!
    My DGD has the name Rebecca for the same reason.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwwwwwwwww.........she is just too adorable. I can't wait to meet her one day. Love the bear she picked out.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.