Friday, June 20, 2008

Golden Moments

I so love these pictures we took out at the flower field with Judie! Judie was trying to get some shots of me and Em, so I actually have some of us together! I love the way the light was on Emma's face in this picture.




This LO was made for the June sketch challenge on inspireMe. I won these Webster's Pages on their site earlier this month in a drawing and decided to use them for the challenge. It is called the Sweet Charity collection and the rub-ons came with it, too. I added AC & MM letters for the titling.

I've been going crazy with the distressing and sewing lately! lol Do you like it? I know some people like there pages to be flat to go into books but I love texture and lots of layers! What do you prefer?

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and your comments! ;-)

11 comments:

  1. This LO is gorgeous, Lucy - I love all your LO's you posted, however, as I always love your style!! The title is perfect, too, for that photo. Isn't it great when you can great shots with your little one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucy, I love it!!! I am falling totally in love with these webster pages lately. I just ordered a bunch from InspireME....Can't wait to get them. You rocked this challenge girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am back home, and look what I missed! I love all of the below!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by! what a beautiful page. You have a great sense of style!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this layout. It looks like I am looking through a window. And of course I love the sewing and distressing :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous photo and design!!! I have never seen those papers here - gorgoeus!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lucy, I love how you used the Websters Pages papers. That photo is PRICELESS. Love your layouts!!!

    Michelle @ A Million Memories

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi again, Lucy! I wanted to answer your question about the acorns on my frame - they were from the Love, Elsie Forest line :-) Hope you are having a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Lucy, I love this layout. It's gorgeous! Your techinque and style is so great, I love that you add a lot of dimension to your page. I still need to try that sewing thing. ;)

    Happy Sunday, girly!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lucy! I love it! I loved those pictures when you first shared them... you did a great job with this layout. You know me, I LOVE distressing the edges of my paper and using my sewing machine. Most of the time I add a little dimension that way.... sometimes though, I go with the clean crisp look. Just depends :)
    ~Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nice picture and a beautiful lo again!!!greetings Elske

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.