Monday, June 9, 2008

Fancy Pants Card

Miss Fancy Pants had a card challenge last week that I entered. Here was my entry:
I hand cut the flowers and alcohol inked the clear title. All products are by Fancy Pants, of course.

I just finished my article for this ScrapMuse Newsletter - It is on clustering embellishments - hmmm....think I have that one covered?!? lol
I really love my LOs I did this with the June kit. Can't wait to share them later this week! I went crazy with the sewing machine on these!
Also have been working on my entry for MMM. I am so nervous about even submitting and I'm not sure why. I guess I feel a lot of what you see in the print mags aren't like my style. So I guess we'll just have to see. I am sure they will have 1,000's of applicants.

10 comments:

  1. Lucy this is just beautiful. good luck on your entry, I am sure you will do awesome! Can't wait to see the layouts you are working on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lucy!
    I still would really, really like to know how you do those paper castings Please???

    R u still in for the circle journal? If so can you let me know your theme and size? If not just let me know!
    Thanks,
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning Lucy, absolutely stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lucy!

    Your card is amazing. I haven't tried using alcohol inks before. Thanks for the inspiration and good luck! Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. stumbled across your site on inspire me. love your work. kh

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beauty. I just love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the card Lucy, The inks make it pop off the page. I know what you mean about submitting. All of a sudden you start rething every move.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Lucy! just came by to book mark you.
    don't mind me...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey lucy, Thank you for the comment. The card is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lucy this Rocks!! You are very talented!!
    I love seeing your work it always takes my breth away.

    Good luck on your MMM entry!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.