Friday, June 27, 2008

Emma's In Somerset Postscript


My friend Audrey asked me for a girl picture to use in a project for Stampington a while back and the tray she made is in their Postscript today!! You can see the full project with supplies here: http://www.stampington.com/html/prima_floral.html#childhood

I think it is adorable and I love what Audrey did with this photo! We like to joke around about my use of flowers and so when she was sent these flowers to work with, of course a picture of Emma was needed. I don't think Montana would like to seen himself surrounded by all of these flowers. lol

Thanks, Audrey, for such a beautiful project featuring my daughter!

8 comments:

  1. Lucy, I am so in love with this! All I can say is WOW and I am definitely going to print out a copy of this!
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that tray is gorgeous and how cool that your daughter got to be featured so beautifully! She is such a cutie!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, wowza. That is is really beautiful! I love her choice of colors! What a great gift!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is very cool.....what a great shot of Em..all of the pictures of Em are great. Audrey is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Btw, Lucy, I just "tagged" you on my blog. Stop by and check out the details if you're up to playing along! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for providing such an awesome pic to work with. I love that picture of Emma and I am thrilled that you like the project :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful photo Lucy!
    Great job to Audrey!
    How could she not make a gorgeous project with that beautiful sweet little face????
    t

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is a lovely creation Lucy. So bright and cheerful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.