Thursday, June 19, 2008

Color Story 5


I just finished this LO for the challenge over at Color Story Challenge. It was for a shabby chic LO with the paper strip look that is so popular right now. I always have a hard time with the paper strips for some reason. I love this picture, though! I photoshopped it and added a texture layer by Rhonna Farrah. The paper strips are a mix of Jenni Bowlin, MM, K&Co, KI, Sassafrass Lass & Melissa Frances all on Hambly. I shabbied it up with some dry brushed gesso. It was hard to photograph it without a shine or shadow. But you can get the general idea!

5 comments:

  1. OH LUCY! I LOVE IT! IF THAT DOESN'T WIN THAT CHALLENGE THOSE PEOPLE DON'T HAVE A CLUE, THATS NOT JUST A LO THAT IS A PIECE OF ART. LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this lo !!!what a great picture..... Beautiful!
    Elske

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layout. Love it. Thanks for stopping by my blog :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really really beautiful! The photo and the layout!!! :)
    ~Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, call me dumb but I was about to say 'cool background', lmao. I think clicked on the pic and realized that it was see through. Hey, you gotta cut me some slack as I don't know much about scrapbooking, lol. You are my teacher...remember :) Anyways, great layout and the pic is awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.