Wednesday, June 11, 2008

ATC for G's Swap


This is my first ATC swap, I made 13 all similar to each other. The background was painted with acrylic paint and layered with stamped tissue paper, then dry brushed with gesso. I edged each one with bronze UTEE and sewed a fabric strip, punched leaf, flower, sheer fabric and stamped art tag. Then sprinkled with just a little more UTEE to blend it together.

There is an open area left for each person to put a tiny photo. The idea was an ATC LO. It was a fun project and different for me to work in a small format. Now I need to go address some envelopes and get them in the mail!

Hope you are all having a great week!

8 comments:

  1. I left you some love in the SM gallery but I'm going to say again. This is gorgeous!

    Is the ribbon machine sewed? Do you use one of those craft sewing machines? I've always wanted to try sewing on my layouts but I don't have enough time to handsew and we don't have a sewing machine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lucy,
    Glad I popped in tonight!
    I can't wait to get mine!!!

    I tried the paper casting!
    Wow, so easy!
    Thank-You so much!!!
    t

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucy, that looks great!! Pretty artsy for an ATC!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so talented, Lucy - I always love your work! Good luck with MMM - you have a gorgeous style so I bet you'll knock them dead :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's lovely Lucy. Can't wait 'til it arrives.

    ReplyDelete
  6. weow so beautiful Lucy! It's great, love the texture it gives!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful job Lucy, you always inspire me!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.