Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Wild Flowers

Our friends have a field where they are growing wild flowers for the roadways. They are blooming so beautifully now & we went out & got some great pictures the other day. I can't wait to scrap some of these.

What little girl wouldn't dream of running through a field like this:




This is my friend, Judie with her kids. They looked so awesome sitting in the flowers. I am going to make something for her with this picture.

I have been busy working but nothing I can show yet! lol You'll just have to take my work on it.

7 comments:

  1. Those are great photos. I love my flowers right now too. This time of year doesn't last long enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucy, these are gorgeous photos!!!
    Can't wait to see the layouts you make with them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pix are stunning Lucy.
    You have a real gift with the camera.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, beatiful photos! I wish there was a field of wild flowers like that around here! I may have to go on a hunt! :) lol.
    ~Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful projects, beautiful pictures!! Oh your card with the KI lace and glimmer mist is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That field of flowers is so beautiful that I want to run through it. Great pics!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.