Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Scrapmuse May Projects

ScrapMuse's May Newsletter just came out last night and I wanted to share my projects from May's kit. I have to be honest, when I first saw the kit I was not inspired by the dark and drab colors but after working with it and seeing everyones projects in the newsletter, I really like it now.


I made a sketch from this LO for the newsletter. It was the first time I have tried that. What do you think?


And this project is one of my favorites- I wrote a newsletter article about recycling your packaging. It was the chipboard box from the kit! It was hard to get a good picture with the acetate on the front.

My eye is doing much better, now. Thanks for all of your sweet comments! Who knew that dancing around the room with your daughter could be so dangerous! Or maybe it's just me. My dad would always say ' You could tear up a crowbar in a sandbox'. (I was kind of accident prone as a kid.) And nothing has changed there! I could entertain you for hours with stories of my 'incidents'. Poor, Mark. lol

6 comments:

  1. "love you both" is beautiful!!!!
    greetings from holland elske
    http://www.hobbyshoekje.web-log.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucy, I am glad your eye is better. Your layouts are beautiful as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know I love all these layouts. Especially 'love you both'.....that one is so sweet. i am sure that I will get to personally hear more of your 'incidents', lol. Just remember....I am not laughing at you. I am laughing with you, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Lucy! I'm glad your eye is better, Love these LO's especially in person...that takes patients to cut out those flowers but oh so worth it (they are beautiful). Have a great Memorial Day weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucy, everything is so gorgeous!!!
    I am so sorry, I didn't realize that your eye was hurt. Ouch! That sounds so horrible. I am glad that you are doing better now!
    ~Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love love this! You were so creative with this project and your article was great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.