Thursday, May 8, 2008

PHutch May Sketches

I am so happy to show you what I did with Patti's sketches this month. You can see the other DT members work at PHutch Sketches.

On the one page LO I used some of the new Prima papers, hambly, making memories & Bam Pop. I just love this picture that my mom took of me & Em.


The two page LO is all digital from Sandy Kreiger. Emma was so funny trying to feed the lighted deer in our yard at Christmas time.


The card is made with American Crafts pp & an acrylic stamp from Autum Leaves.

The other ladies projects are awesome! I am so excited to be working with this creative team!

5 comments:

  1. Awesome creations, Lucy! As always! :) Precious photo of you and Em too!
    ~Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them all!! It is a great picture of the two of you! I really like the colors in "spring"...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Lucy, that picture of you and Em is just beautiful, your mom did a good job, and the photo of em and the deer is great too...and i love the Title. Happy Mothers Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful Lucy! I saw that LO on AMM and loved it then!! Gorgeous picture!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucy....all of these are gorgeous. Of course, the first one is my favorite. That is such a beautiful pic of you and Emma. I love all those ribbons you used on the layout :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.