Friday, May 2, 2008

New Class at my LSS

I just started teaching a new class at Scrappy Papers, my LSS. We call it $5 Friday!! It is a one hour LO for - you guessed it $5. So it is pretty basic & just to get people finishing LOs for their albums. I had 9 croppers in the class this morning.

I love teaching and sharing ideas.



In the class today I used some of the KI lace paper & glimmer mist to make a mask on the scalloped paper & layered the hand cut butterflies & elements.

This is the sample from 2 weeks ago. Gayle & I trade off Fridays so I am teaching a different LO every other week.


We had a lot of fun. At least I did!

3 comments:

  1. Lucy, These are beautiful layouts! I love the butterflies...Looks like fun teaching the class at the lss...I used to do that too and I loved it and the girls I was teaching but the store went out of business. Very, very small store and she didnt advertise too much, its too bad I miss it! What did you use for the butterflies??

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right..........these are right up my alley ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucy, I had a lot of fun doing this class. I need to get my book started. So, here we go. I'll see you next time!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.