Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Mother's Day Card


My mom asked me to make a mother's day card for her to send to Grandma with this beloved photo of them. I kept it pretty simple with the photo taking center stage. The papers are by SEI- Chocolate something. I inked the chipboard letters & then covered them with Ranger crackle glue. The photo mat is velvet paper & looks really pretty.

April & I took the girls to the park this morning & they had so much fun! Aren't they cute with the wind in their hair? I just gave Em a little trim last night so her hair looks extra curly!

On another note my blogging friend, Audrey sent my blog to Scrapbooking.com for their blog of the week & I will be featured in Monday's newsletter. I'll be sure to post a link so you can see. I was so excited they wanted to feature my little blog. It has been growing & has already become more than I imagined it would. The best part is the other artists I have gotten to know through blogging. It has been a wonderful experience.

5 comments:

  1. Lucy,
    How cool for you to be posted on a site for your blog! You go girl!
    I absolutely love this picture of the two girls, they are beautiful!!!
    Your mom is going to love this card. Your so sweet!! Happy mothers day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Lucy on the "blog of the week!" yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucy, that card is so pretty, the girls are adorable and congrats for having your blog recognized and posted on another site! So cool!
    ~Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the crackle letters. The whole card is just beautiful. And congrats on your blog recognition !

    ReplyDelete
  5. That card is so pretty. I am sure that your grandma will love it. and look at those wisps of hair in the wind everywhere. Those two are too cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.