Wednesday, May 14, 2008

May Scrapmuse Sneaks

Here are my sneak peeks at what I created using the May Scrapmuse kit, as promised. The new owner, Traci has lots of exciting things planned for the future & they are bringing on several new DT members next month, so it should be busy!









I have been working on some challenge LOs and some altered stuff so maybe I'll have some more new stuff to show by the end of the week. This has been a weird week for me creatively. I feel like I am just plodding along when I like to race. lol -

Last night Gayle & Nan came over to work at the house. Em thought it was her night to glitter glue everything in sight! I was interrupted ever 30 sec. so I guess I got off my groove. She also kept asking to "borrow" my stamps. It was too funny. She thinks she is one of the adults, too. I think it is called only child syndrome. Hope you are all having a creative & productive week!

5 comments:

  1. wow, those sneaks look gorgeous!! can't wait to see how it looks like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow wow wow! I can't wait to see the whole thing! It looks so gorgeous and I love the colors!
    ~Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  3. this looks fabulous, can't wait to see this, the middle picture looks fantastic, is it rub ons?? looking forward to seeing this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucy, you are just amazing me, I can't wait to see the whole layouts!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What!!!!!! something is missing, lol. I want to see the whole layouts.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.