Thursday, May 15, 2008

I Believe in Fairies - Handmade Book















This post ended up kind of photo heavy with all of the pictures in my book. I made this book about a year ago & never had a chance to post it. These photos are from Emma's first Halloween - she was such a cute little fairy. I so love this little book. It was so fun to make & I just love this Basic Grey line. My friend, Gayle mades these beautiful handmade books and she gave me some pointers on this one, so it is far from perfect. But I love it anyway.

12 comments:

  1. wowoo. what an amazing book - totally love this!
    I'm happy to have you on our team too!!! Huge hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucy......this is wonderful. Love it. And once again how adorable is little Emma. that dress and wings.......too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a way to brighten the day, gave me a nice giggle looking at the little fairy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW LUCY!! This is incredible. There are so many awesome features and little "eye candy". And what a cute little fairy!!!
    ~Patti

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ack, Lucy, your work is always so stunning! Just gorgeous! And that beauty mixed media piece you posted - WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that little book is just adorable Lucy!!! i too love those kinds of books. They just are a world of their own.

    ReplyDelete
  7. so incredibly pretty!!! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful book. Just lovely. Thanks for visiting my blog :).

    ReplyDelete
  9. I keep coming back and looking at this, I am inspired to try this with pics of my daughter (she is three so perfect age), there's so much to see, it's just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this book Lucy. It is beautifully made too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.